- pdf: History & Future of FASE by Ergun Akleman and Karina Rodriguez Echavarria .
- pdf: Fabrication and Sculpting Event 2019
by Negar Kalantar, Vinayak Raman Krishnamurthy and Konrad Polthier .
- pdf: Combining Procedural Modeling and Interactive Graphical Editing
for the Design of Abstract Geometrical Sculptures by Carlo H. Séquin and Toby Chen
- pdf: Bead Sculptures and Bead-Chain Interlocking Puzzles Inspired by Molecules and Nanoscale Structures
by Bih-Yaw Jin and Chia-Chin Tsoo
- pdf: Data-spatialized Pavilion: Introducing a data-driven design method based on principles of catoptric anamorphosis
by Seyed Vahab Hosseini, Hessam Djavaherpour, Usman Reza Alim, Joshua, Taron and Faramarz Famil Samavati
Poster Extended Abstracts
- pdf: Decorative Knots in 3D Artwork: Fabricating Models with Successive Knotting by Haruka Ikeda, Leo Miyashita, Masahiro Hirano and Masatoshi Ishikawa
- pdf: Modular Construction of Symmetrical Knots by Carlo H. Séquin, William Brandon and Jonathan Liu
- pdf: The perception of fluid properties and how it influences an artistic direction in 3D printing by Dominique Claire Matthew and Oleg Fryazinov
- pdf: Bi-Scale Porous Structures by Cong Rao, Fan Xu, Lihao Tian and Lin Lu
- pdf: Sai Ganesh Subramanian, Matthew Eng, Vinayak Krishnamurthy and Ergun Akleman by Space Filling Delaunay Loft Sculptures